Yours truly was just honored, touched, humbled with a blogospherical award – my first, actually.
In a fitting twist of irony, this cyber graffiti artist was given the “Superior Scribbler” Award, by none other than the beneficent Lopez, who is the bibliographer of “Another Brick in the Wall,” Beauty of the Bible.
Now, although he didn’t invite me to see a timeshare just to behold the splendor of this gem on my mantle, there is the ubiquitous catch, fresh from Lopez’s pen:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggy friends. [See below]
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award. [Check]
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award. [Check]
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor! [Check]
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. [Duly noted]
And so, there you have it. Now, by the sounds of the timpani drum remonstrance in the background, I proudly present my Fab Five, at least for the fabulous bricks on the Wall that haven’t been sent this acclamation:
- Wickle for his work at “A True Believer’s Blog” (thanks for the free tickets to the Christian Carnival)
- LaVrai for the candor, truth and a certain e-mail. Much love.
- Kwesi on Scream. Brother, I got love for you but what’s with the hair?! 🙂
- My man, Tony at Ima Blogger. PWND this.
- And lastly, I’m Speaking Truth, the first-ever other “Brick in the Wall”… and that is for good reason!
If I can bend the rules, I would honestly give this award to every brick on the Wall – even the ones who don’t link back. It’s about a mission field, and together, we can all make the difference we need for the harvest.